Check out the full line-up of Festival Events below!
THURSDAY JUNE 6TH:
- 5:00 PM: TOWNSEND MIDWAY OPENS!
- TOONIE THURSDAY! All ride tickets are only $2!
- 5:00 – 11:00 PM: MUDCAT BLUES ON THE STREET!
- Bring your lawn chair and enjoy some timeless Blues music in the heart of Dunnville on Chestnut Street! Photo ID required!
- Performances by Spencer McKenzie, Bill Durst, Joel Johnson, Alfie Smith and Suzie Vinnick!
- Early Bird Tickets: Only $15! Tickets available at Good Looks Hair Design & Spa (235 Chestnut Street), at the entry gate or by emailing email@example.com.
- In the event of rain, the Mudcat Blues on the Street will be held at the Dunnville Legion (305 Queen Street).
- Click here to view even more information about this event!
FRIDAY JUNE 7TH:
- 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM: CENTRAL PARK FOOD TRUCKS, VENDORS & LIVE MUSIC
- 12:00 – 11:00 PM: TOWNSEND MIDWAY OPENS
- BRACELET DAY! Pay one price between 12-5pm and enjoy unlimited rides!
- 4:00 – 7:00 PM: LEGION PERCH FRY
- Admission: $15
- 11:00 – 8:00 PM: LOCAL ENTERTAINMENT IN CENTRAL PARK
- Enjoy free music from Mike Miron, Josh Lamothe & The Repeats!
- 7:00 PM – 1:00 AM: FIREFIGHTER’S STREET DANCE
SATURDAY JUNE 8TH
- 10:00 AM: MUDCAT FESTIVAL PARADE!
- This year’s theme is… Superheroes Invade!
- Bring the whole family to watch local businesses and community groups come together with floats, vehicles, bands, candy and more! Featuring this year’s noble Parade Marshal, Batman himself!
- Parade Route: The parade starts at the corner of Broad Street and George Street. It travels all the way down Broad Street and then back up to George Street via Queen Street and Lock Street.
- Click here to Register a float for this year’s Parade.
- 11:00 AM: MIDWAY & MIDWAY VENDORS OPEN
CENTRAL PARK (206 CEDAR STREET)
- 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM: VENDORS & FOOD TRUCKS
- Vendors Close at 6 PM.
- Food Trucks Close at 7 PM.
- 12:00 – 5:30 PM: CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT
- Featuring exciting, family-friendly performances!
- Don’t miss Girl Pow-R – an all-girl pop rock band! The group consists of talented young girls aged 10 to 17 who create and sing original music, covers, play instruments and dance! Scheduled for three performances with times to be announced soon!
- Don’t miss TEAM T & J – a fresh dose of active and uplifting family entertainment for all ages. They create an environment where kids can explore and express their imaginations through the excitement and freedom of live music interaction. TEAM T&J also focuses on diversity and unification.
- Performance Schedule:
- 12:00-12:30: TEAM T & J
- 1:00-1:30: Girl Pow-R
- 2:00-3:00: TEAM T & J
- 3:00-3:30: Girl Pow-R
- 3:30-4:30: Kyle “Hoop Dancer”
- 4:30-5:00: Girl Pow-R
- 5:00-5:30: Kyle “Hoop Dancer”
- Children’s Entertainment proudly sponsored by Dentistry Dunnville.
KINSMEN HALL (102 MAIN STREET W.)
- 1:00 – 6:00 PM: STRONGMAN/WOMAN COMPETITION
- Don’t miss out on the fun! With competition events for everyone, you’re sure to have a great time while putting your athleticism to the test!
- Click here to download the Registration Form and get involved!
- Located on Main Street (Between Cedar Street and Pine Street).
- View the full competition schedule here!
LIONS PARK (640 LOCK STREET W.)
- 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM: CAR SHOW & VENDORS
- Car entry is free; Dash plaques for the first 100 cars.
- 5:00 – 6:30 PM: LIONS’ CHICKEN BBQ
FIRE STATION #9 (111 TAMARAC STREET)
- 1:00 – 4:00 PM: NEW – TEAM COMPETITION!
- Get your team ready for the ultimate competition at this brand new event, open to people currently enrolled in Grades 7-9!
- More details to be released soon! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.
WINGFIELD PARK (300 MAIN STREET W.)
- 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM: BAVARIAN GARDEN
- Admission: $10 per person – Photo ID required!
- Food Trucks include Country Boys and Gators BBQ Ribs.
- Featuring “The Celtic Mudmen Rock Band”, “Ruckus” and “The Associates”!
- DUSK: AWARD-WINNING FIREWORKS DISPLAY
- Display put on by KERR BOOM PYROTECHNICS!
- Please consider a generous donation to the Cadets when you see them walking throughout Wingfield Park during the fireworks!
SUNDAY JUNE 9TH
- 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM: TOWNSEND MIDWAY BRACELET DAY!
- Pay one price and enjoy unlimited rides!
- 1:00 – 6:00 PM: LEGION’S MUDCAT PATIO PARTY
- Featuring music by “Renegade”.
- Enjoy food prepared by Pete & Kay’s.
- Sponsored by the Royal Canadian Legion Branch #142.
For more information on this year’s Mudcat Festival Events,
please contact email@example.com.